Friday, July 5, 2013

I Should Have Every Day Off

Today I took off from work, but never fear..I was still up early. I went to RIPPED class at 8:30 and Cheeks and Obliques at 9:10. 2 hours of class=tired Nicole. It felt good after all the food yesterday though. 
I then spent 2 hours grocery shopping. If you don't shop at Aldi for at least fruits and veggies- I feel sorry for you. So cheap, good product, happy me. I then rewarded myself with an afternoon at the pool.
Yeah, I was I heaven.

For dinner we grilled out. Made some chicken sausages and I made some stuffed mushrooms. I winged it, but they were delicious. I used:
6 larger baby Bella mushrooms, stems removed

3 oz fat free cream cheese 
14 g sharp cheddar shredded cheese 
1 green onion
3 slices center cut bacon
Garlic powder to taste

Mix it all together, and stuff into mushroom tops. Throw on the grill for 10-15 minutes, until releasing moisture. So good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment